Message from Rev. Christopher Micale
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains lifted until further notice, especially if you are part of a vulnerable population and/or have an underlying health condition.
Please approach the celebration of Mass with charity and love for our clergy and faith community by following the protocols:
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
- Wear a mask in Mass.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry. Due to shortages of sanitizer, please bring your own if possible.
- Sit in designated pews and respect social distance between others of 6 feet or more unless you are one family unit.
- Refrain from congregating in tight areas or entering cordoned off areas.
- Follow the protocols to receive Holy Communion as directed at Mass.
- Follow your church protocols regarding registration if necessary due to the 25% capacity limit.
For more details about church protocols visit: vermontcatholic.org/covid-19
While these protocols are intrusive, they are necessary as they allow us to celebrate the Sacraments in person while doing our part to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
When you return to Mass, you will see things have changed a bit.
- Hymnal and other reading material has been cleared from the pews.
- Bulletins will be available after Mass.
- Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit from the church.
- At this time there will be no coffee hour so please do not congregate in large groups in or outside of the church.
- The sacristy will be closed until further notice.
- Please wear your mask during your approach to communion. When it is your turn, please pull your mask down below your chin, receive in your hand, consume host, and then replace mask before returning to your pew.